Sunday, July 26, 2009

D I V A is the female version of a hustler!


First maxwell pops back into our lives with a #1 album and now the orginial diva herself is taking back what's hers! I've always been a huge fan of Whitney Houstons' music. I must say as sad as it was I was also a fan of her coonery when she was running behind [Bobby Brown] but seeing someone get clean and take over again makes me itch in anticipation! She's looking better than ever and sounding like the Whitney we've all grown to know an love! Heres the official track listing of her new album "I look to you"

1. Million Dollar Bill
2. Nothin’ But Love
3. Call You Tonight
4. I Look To You
5. Like I Never Left (feat. Akon)
6. A Song For You
7. I Didn’t Know My Own Strength
8. Worth It
9. For The Lovers
10. I Got You
11. Salute

I DIDN'T KNOW MY OWN STRENGTH


Favorite Whitney Houston Song ever!!


Countdown until Whitney's comeback album on her website whitneyhouston.com

Wrapped Up...

No comments:

Post a Comment