Monday, August 3, 2009

Spotted: Tyra Banks


I'm going to take credit and state that I got "Most" of my friends hooked on CW's hit television show Gossip Girl. This season on GG Tyra Banks will be showing us her acting skills once again. Tyra Banks will be playing the role of an actress (Ursula Nyquist) who Serena (Blake Lively) must control. Extremely stoked for the new season, and to see Tyra's acting skills again. Last time I remember her acting was on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air when she played the hood chick from Philly "Jackie". I'm sure she won't be bringing anything hood to Gossip Girl ( at least I hope not) New season is set to air on October 5. Stoked!

xoxo

:SIDEBAR: I always felt I should be the token black kid on GG and I still hold true to that dream!

Wrapped Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment